- Products and Services
Products and Services
Satisfying client needs requires a creative approach whereby the distinction between project, corporate and trade finance is abandoned and focus shifts to offering clients mixed and structured financing packages.
The Bank offers clients the products described and approved in the Portfolio Risk Management and Investment Policies, either on a stand alone or structured basis. Tailored products to meet specific client needs are considered by the Bank where appropriate.
The Bank envisages utilization of existing products (e.g. loans, equity and quasi-equity, guarantees) and development of new products, offered to its clients either separately or in any combination thereof.
The terms of the Bank's products are tailored to meet the specific requirements of each client and operation and may be adjusted throughout the term of the operation. Such adjustment may, if so provided in the original documentation, extend to the conversion of one product type to another during the life of an operation.
- Annual Report 2011
- Basic Information Guidelines for an Operational Proposal
- BSTDB Long-term Strategy 2010-2020
- BSTDB Medium Term Strategy and Business Plan 2011-2014
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Financial Intermediaries
- Financial Sector Policy
- Guidelines for the Appraisal and Selection of Financial Inremediaries
- Operational Risk Management Policy
- Operations Cycle Policy
- Portfolio Risk Management and Investment Policies
- Questionnaire for Evaluation of Financial Institutions
- Rules and Regulations for Financing Projects and Commercial Activities
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- The BSTDB’s Negative List of Products
More key documents
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey