Cumulatively, the Bank’s Board of Directors has approved 24 operations for EUR 255 million, representing 9.85% of total approved operations. At end 2011, the Bank’s portfolio of operations in Romania amounts to EUR 125 million in 8 Board approved operations, representing 9.15% of the active portfolio.
Based on the 2011- 2014 Business Plan, the Bank would expect on average to approve new operations for approximately EUR 47.3 million per year or approximately EUR 166.5 million to EUR 212 million over the four year period.
|Currency:||Leu (L) (RON)|
At a Glance
04 Mar 2013 - BSTDB and IIB Discuss Closer Cooperation
21 Feb 2013 - BSTDB Supports Trade Finance Operations in Turkey
- Annual Report 2011
- Semi-Annual Financial Statements for 2012
- Doing Business with BSTDB
- Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Business in the Black Sea Region
- Country Strategy 2011-2014 Romania
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Romania 2011: financing economic development
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Romania 2011: observer status
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Romania 2011: financial sector products
- BSTDB Business Presentation for Romania 2011: project finance
More key documents